Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ice Cream World

Tonight Melissa, Tani, and I went to Ice Cream World to mark the end of our winter vacation.  I love their soft serve vanilla ice cream in a cake cone with chocolate sprinkles.  Melissa advised that Tani shouldn't get that as the sprinkles would create quite a mess.  Besides, the last time I gave Tani a soft serve cone he carried it around but refused to eat it.  I feel bad that I don't know what flavors Tani might like since he's only had vanilla except for the time at Cold Stone when he demanded some of my cookies & cream when he woke up from his nap before I had finished my cone.  So Tani got a dish of hard vanilla ice cream.  Tani ate his ice cream very deliberately - sometimes only a tiny amount would stick to the spoon but he systematically finished his ice cream.  When I got to near the bottom of mine where just the triangle part of the cone was left, I handed it to Melissa to finish but she asked Tani if he wanted to try it.  He delicately nibbled on it and after realizing it tasted pretty good polished it off and wanted more.  So next time he might get soft serve vanilla ice cream in a cake cone.  We'll probably wait a bit longer before he gets sprinkles....

No comments: